The Importance of Good Nutrition
Nutrition is the core of health. Our food can cause problems in us in numerous ways:
- We have food allergies where are we allergic to what we eat. This scientifically has been shown to cause everything from esophageal reflux, asthma, ulcerative colitis, migraine, and many other problems.
- We have intolerances where we cannot tolerate what we eat—such as a lactose intolerance.
- The food we eat is low in nutrients, which are vital for the proper functioning of our bodies.
- The food we eat is pro-inflammatory to our bodies, and produces pain, stiffness, soreness in us.
- The food affects our hormones, and causes havoc on our thyroid, or our adrenals, our pancreas, our reproductive hormones.
- The food we eat causes wear and tear of our body organs being low in antioxidants and high in chemicals, preservatives, colorings, pesticides, genetically modified genes, and other serious detrimental changes in food brought on by our large food companies.
Dr. Morstein compassionately and non-judgmentally analyzes food intake in nearly all of her patients.
Supplementation can be used to speed up the healing of the body when nutrient status has been sub-par and illnesses have developed as a result. Through properly applied supplementation, prescribed in an ethical and moral protocol, patients can see their health return quicker than they ever imagined, and they can also notice that following their health regimen is easier.
Supplements include vitamins and minerals, amino acids, enzymes, glandulars, essential fatty acids, antioxidants, cleansing powders, fiber, specialty products to enhance various organs of the body such as to stop food cravings, to stimulate the thyroid or adrenals, to heal up the intestines, and so forth.
Schedule an Appointment
Arizona Integrative Medical Solutions
4657 S. Lakeshore Drive, Suite 1
Tempe, AZ 85282
Mon-Fri: 8:30-5:30 pm
Our office is located near Baseline Road and Rural Road in Tempe, Arizona.