We chose this name for our innovative naturopathic clinic as our AIMS are to help patients achieve their best health using expert, safe and effective naturopathic care.
Naturopathic medicine is an wonderful field of medicine where physicians are trained and experienced in both standard and alternative medicine.
Physicians at AIMS do comprehensive intakes and physical exams with patients, investigate lab work, and can prescribe standard imaging such as ultrasounds, x-ray, CT scans or MRI to help diagnose the reasons patients are unwell.
Naturopathic physicians also, however, use many non-standard evaluations with patients, from diet diaries, to innovative lab work, to IgG blood drawn food sensitivity testing, to stool analysis, breath tests, and many other medically supported tests which help an ND pinpoint reasons patients are unwell and give specific guidance on how to set up healing protocols which eradicate the causes for disease and stimulate the patient’s body to heal.
Please review our website and learn about naturopathic medicine, about the skilled physicians at Arizona Integrative Medical Solutions, and how AIMS is a unique clinic where we will work positively to maximize the health of you and your family.
We welcome all new and returning patients!
Need a Quick Phone Consultation
Are you looking for a fresh view on your condition from physicians who you can easily trust and resonate with? We believe AIMS is the clinic for you! If you are not sure, call 480-284-8155 for a complementary 15 minute phone consultation and let an AIMS physicians convince you that you can be healthier, you can be happier, you can achieve your health AIMS by working with one of them.
Our Expert Services Include:
- Treating women, men, children
- Treating chronic AND acute disease
- Physical Exams
- Standard Lab tests
- Pap exams
- Bioidentical Hormone replacement for women and men
- Pain Management
- Vertebral Manipulations
- Skin Rejuvenation and Healing–Micropen and PRP treatments
- Nutrient injections
- Alternative Diagnostic Testing: Food allergy, stool analysis, Small intestine bacterial overgrowth, digestive analysis, adrenal functioning, nutrient analysis, Bone Loss, Comprehensive Cardiovascular testing, Omega 3/6 oil testing.
- In office Strep tests, Mono Tests, Pregnancy tests, Urinalysis
- Detoxification–general cleansing and heavy metal/environmental comprehensive cleansing protocols
- PRP Facials and Injections
- Medical Aesthetics
- Sports Medicine
Craniosacral Therapy (CST) is a gentle bodywork technique that uses light touch to detect tension or restrictions within the body. Practitioners assist the body by removing the barriers to healing. This allows the body’s self-correcting mechanism to complete the healing process.